Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Captain's Log: Day 8

I feel like the new title is a bit more fun so I have switched it up. Don't hate.

Well, I decided to go ahead and take a swing at making video 1 today. The video content is really going to be the bread and butter I think and a big contributor to my overall traffic. I've got a decent first run-through covering some of the basics like niche research, product research, and some other things that you need to do during the setup phase.

I haven't done any editing, I will probably do some of that work tomorrow. I think I might want to give it another go though as I can definitely improve on the first attempt and my first attempt at actually doing something video related (I don't count making WoW raid videos).

On another project, I have completed the product and keyword research and I will be in a position to start building that moving forward. I know it is bad to do too many things at once and that is why I am only limiting myself to 2 projects for this. Aside from the fact that I do not have enough time for more - I'm doing another other things beside the challenge - but if I was running too many projects the early stage process for each would take longer which is time I do not really have. I figure 2 projects at a time is something that I can do easily and will be happy to manage. After all, working on 1 project and only one project at a time is painfully boring for me (yeah, yeah, I have trouble keeping my attention on one thing).

I've got my nice springtime jitters out and celebrated my ancestral holiday - thanks, Saint Patrick - and can happily focus a bit more time to this venture. Onward and upward!

Time spent today: 2.5 hours
Time spent total: 19 hours
Money made today: $0.00
Money made total: $140.80
Expenses today: $0
Expenses total: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment