Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 7

Day 7 ended up being a very lazy day. With that said, I do not feel too bad about it since it was a great day and some things came together which is all good. I don't know whether the download came from one of you - a reader - or from someone actually going ahead and downloading but I have gotten 1 download of a book so a completion of an offer at $0.80. Regardless, every little success is a motivation to continue so I am happy about that.

Also, traffic is starting to trickle into the site with very little promotion so I hope to be able to expand on that going forward. I have finished the layout for 3 of the videos that I'm going to make to promote the website, now I just need a program that I can use for the filming so suggestions would be welcome. If no one has any great suggestions I'll probably just use fraps.

I'll be back tomorrow with more hard work =).

Time spent today: 1 hours
Time spent total: 16.5 hours
Money made today: $0.80
Money made total: $140.80
Expenses today: $0
Expenses total: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment