Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 25: Good and bad

So, we'll start with the bad news. The bad news is that I tested to see how easy it was to actually complete an offer to unlock the content and it was a lot more difficult than I had thought initially. I was under the impression that is was a one-and-done sort of thing and it most definitely is not. That does make me quite sad.

On the other hand, the website is starting to rank for some phrases that I want to rank for. Not very well mind you, but it is a start and it means that there is much more work to be done. I think I am going to spend most of today trying to get as many solid anchor-texted backlinks as I possibly can. I am ranking #1 for "mso marketing scam" whatever that is, haha. It's not a big traffic generator but it's entertaining nonetheless.

I am also trying to decide if I want to put all of my hand-tailored content onto this site or if I want to make a dedicated site for my stuff and turn it into a sort of membership thing. After all, my content is significantly better than the random PLR garbage that is here and I could probably do a decent job of selling it as part of a membership thing (have a free membership and a premium membership) which will get good content in front of an audience who is probably more likely to buy (the paid members especially). I am not really too sure but it is something I will definitely ponder today.

No comments:

Post a Comment