Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 29: om nom nom

So we're almost at the 1 month mark here in this project and I have to say that I really want to do more with it and get more effort into the whole thing. I do consider it a success that I have managed to continue posting these and doing work almost every day even though I have a lot of other things on my plate at the moment. Ebooksforfree is making about $1/day give or take with the minimal traffic it is getting and so once I finally step the traffic up, it should be doing even better. I have also decided that getting senuke is worth it since I cannot stand doing busy work and it will be beneficial not only for this side project but for my primary IM income sources as well which will be great. Overall, I have to admit I have been having some fun with the incentive based advertising and I think it can really make some bank when I put a decent effort into it.

I also spent more time last night on redoing my hosting company's website because this is actually a business that I would like to seriously get into and grow. Obviously this is not part of the six month challenge but it is an extremely viable business model and I see many weaknesses in the sector as a whole. That is not to say that I will be bigger than hostgator starting tomorrow but I could definitely see the company following a similar trajectory.

No comments:

Post a Comment