Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 36: Back to nothing to say in this part

Last night was the first night in a while where I went to sleep happy with the progress that happened over the course of the day. I spent a great deal of yesterday just pumping as much backlinking into these two projects until I was so bored that I wanted to just sleep. I think I probably put together about 300 links altogether yesterday which is actually a great deal of links when they are not total spam. I am also going to write many articles and get ready to post them for the new ezine HAHD challenge which I have participated in in the past and it was actually pretty cool. One of my biggest assets in IM is the fact that I can write extremely well, have a very strong knowledge of SEO, and knowledge on many other facets from coding to web design and almost everything that falls between.

So, progress was strong yesterday with a good deal of work put in and only time will tell how things go but I am looking at moving a little bit away from general SEO on the Ebooks website - I have done a good deal already - and start to move into more instant sources of traffic. I have been saying this for weeks now but I think it is really time to do that and since month #2 was going to be traffic getting month, it fits into the theme quite nicely. Also, I want to say thanks for all the comments. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment