Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 47: Frustrated and tired

Sometimes it gets very frustrating and tiring to keep going with things and yesterday and today is one of those days. I did get some stuff done yesterday but really not enough. It is difficult to work so much during the week and I have not been doing as much as I could be. Obviously, theoretically I could work every waking hour of my life but that is a lot easier said than done. It is also hard to focus on some of these things when I want to be doing bigger things.

Intellectually, things are really easy and I have no problem solving problems and building plans but the reality of doing them is much less glamorous than it is when I build it out in my head. The ~100 keywords for this niche website are amazing, and will result in a great deal of traffic if I rank #1 for all of them and that is not something that is unrealistic, but it does require a lot of work on my part.

Once I solve "the problem" a great deal of my motivation just disappears. In fact, I'm not even that motivated over all in my other business ventures and they are not doing nearly as well as they could be if I were to apply the full force of my intellect with a great deal of effort. I do just fine but just fine isn't fine when it could be fucking outstanding if I had more motivation, haha.

The fact that even after 47 days I'm still posting is kind of a miracle and the fact that that is true is a depressing commentary on the state of my motivation. GG

No comments:

Post a Comment