Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 34: The Game Continues

Well, the game is certainly continuing but geeze it is hard to find the time to really get a lot done sometimes. It's a shame that there aren't more hours in the day so that I can get more done but, alas, I have to work with what I've got. I have been continuing to build links and I have started to see noticeable improvements in my serps so that is a good step in the right direction. I am also starting to see a decent traffic increase (getting about 10-15 uniques a day for the ebook) so that is also good. I think I need to go back and work on the facebook page so that can actually be a resource that I can use to drive traffic and make money. I also have another contract out for more work and that netted me another 30 bucks or so yesterday so that was nice. Now that I have a fairly solid coffer of cash I am going to go ahead and get myself the full version of SENuke so that I can work smarter and save time on busy work which will now be automated.

No comments:

Post a Comment