Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 45: Javascript is holding me hostage

I don't know how much time I have before javascript returns to continue to torture me. I have tried to get it to do what I want but it continues it fight me tooth and nail all the way through the process. A more sinister creature I have never seen. Everything else for my website is more or less complete but unfortunately, the scripts are pretty important to the operation of the website and they continue to taunt me not doing what I tell them to do. Obviously, this is a problem on my end but still... CURSE YOU JAVASCRIPT!

Now that I have vented about JS a little bit, I can talk about the other progress which is happening. I need to go back and fix my hubpages pages and add some more content to my squidoo pages because I read them and they feel a bit short. That is fine for pages that are in the third tier as those are mostly for backlinks but for pages that I actually want to be ranking well, it is unacceptable. You can never tell what something is going to look like and read like until you go and see how it looks.

I'm getting some traffic which is great, and some clicks which is also great, but as of yet, no sales (for my niche site) For my other nice website on electric guitars, I changed the wordpress theme and now my analytics is no longer working so I'm really pissed about that. I've been trying to figure out what the issue is but so far I have not been able to determine what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment